1. Differing from the usual or normal way; odd
2. Timeless tale circulated orally among people.
4. Assigned character.
5. Period of life when one is young.
7. Electronic network that connects computers.
8. A person who navigates
10. Thought, concept, or object formed by imagination.
11. Sailboat for cruising.
12. Not cooked.
13. Portion of surface (plural)
14. Something that has to be identified.
15. Having limited amount of light; dark.
15. To inhale sharply through the mouth because of shock.
16. The act of moving a hand back and forth on the surface of something.
2. In a state of danger;at risk.
4. A violent uproar by a crowd.
6. A vehicle that transports passengers in return for payment.
9. A tiny beetle that has a long snout.
13. A Japanese Buddhist movement that emphasizes the value of meditation as a way to achieve enlightenment.
16. A scent or smell.
17. A bitter dispute; conflict.
20. A spontaneous and spasmodic muscle movement.
21. The star around which the earth orbits.
22. A sexual orientation in which attraction occurs within the same sex.